top of page


If you are injured due to another's negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. Whether you were injured because of a hazardous condition on another's property, at work, in an accident, or in a nursing home or hospital, you may be entitled to compensation. To obtain fair compensation, you must have legal representation.

At The Vrdolyak Law Group, we specialize in collecting money from the insurance companies of negligent parties for wage replacement, medical bills, pain and suffering, disability and more. After you have been injured, seek legal representation immediately to protect your rights.

Call (773) 731-3311 or (615) 312-6300
to schedule an appointment.

bottom of page